These high tech, top quality coils are designed for maximum performance. They produce spark voltages in excess of 30,000 volts and spark energies second to none. DYNA Coils are made to replace stock coils. Choose from three configurations and five variations of resistance for different applications. DYNA Coils work with point ignitions, aftermarket electronic ignitions and factory electronic ignitions. Before selecting a coil, check the coil primary resistance requirements as specified by the manufacturer of the ignition being used.
- No exposed laminations to rust and degrade performance.
- High voltage and primary terminals machined from brass.
- Ultrasonically welded and sealed against moisture.
- Compact size fits easily under stock covers.
- Peak gap current in excess of 50mA.
- High impact thermoplastic housing.
- Over 40,000 volts per output.
- Accepts 7 to 8.8mm wires.
- 1 year warranty.
DYNA 4000 Pro Ignition :
- Must use DC9-1 or DC9-2. The DYNA 4000 ignition system is designed for racing only
and is matched to the characteristics of the DC9-1 coil for optimum energy production.
- Recommended - DC7-1, DC8-1, DC10-1, DC3-1, DC6-1. Use coil with 5.0 ohms primary
resistance for street use, 3.0 ohms primary resistance for racing applications.
Single Plug Head:
- Single Fire - Use two single output coils, street or strip.
- Dual Fire - Use one dual output coil, street or strip.
Dual Plug Head:
- Single Fire - Use two dual output coils, street only.
- Dual Fire - Use two dual output coils, street or strip.
Dual Plug Head, single fire racing applications:
- Use two DC2-1, 1.5 ohm coils, connected in series for each cylinder. Since these
coils are dual tower, one tower of each coil must be shorted to chassis ground.